- Where: Icelandair Hótel Reykjavík Natura - Nautholsvegur 52, Reykjavik 101
- When: 23rd May 2022
- Language: English
Rothoschool is going on tour for a series of three consecutive seminars in Iceland, UK and Ireland. The events are focused on the hottest topics of the mass timber constructions, exploring local solutions and know-how. As the Mass Timber industry is fast developing worldwide, professionals need to come together and get informed, creating valuable network and enriching their knowledge.
The one-day seminar in each city has a rich program of themes with different well-known speakers, with a lot of experience in timber constructions, local and international know-how. It aims to present the completeness of the latest trends for timber buildings. Eminent speakers of the industry, researchers, professors and designers will cover the most fundamental aspects of the timber constructions.
Innovative connectors and solutions for wooden buildings, not only guarantee structural resistance, speed of construction, but they are also studied for the acoustics, fire resistance and durability. Through acute theory and clever case studies, attendees to the seminar will get an exhaustive insight that can be further deepened during the round table and networking times.
- Stefano Muscoloni - Rothoblaas
- Ermanno Acler - HOLZPAK
- Mihai Motoc - Verkfræðistofa Reykjavíkur
- Roland Maderebner - Innsbruck University
- Filippo Riviera - Rothoblaas
- Dr. Yutaka Goto - Timber Hub AB / Chalmers University of Technology
- Ingólfur Á. Sigþórsson - STRUKTUR EHF
- Ragnar Jóhannsson - IDEX EHF Ltd.
- Gísli Símonarson - LIMTRE VIRNET
- Benedikt Ingi Tómasson - Element
- Peter Lang - Rothoblaas
Due to the COVID19 situation, we will promptly inform the participants in case of cancellation of the course due to causes which do not depend on us. Rothoblaas is not taking responsibility for the consequences of the cancellation. We advise to book travel tickets with an insurance for the COVID19 correlated travel issues.